RED RIBBON WEEK 2018
October 29-November 2
- Monday Oct 29 – “RED”-Y TO BE DRUG FREE
- Wear RED–red shirts, red pants, red shoes, red socks, red hats, red scarves, red gloves, etc. Come by the Viking Stage at lunch to spin the Prize Wheel (must be wearing red).
- Tuesday Oct 30 – BAND AGAINST DRUGS
- Wear your favorite band or music group’s t-shirt. Come by the Viking Stage at lunch to spin the Prize Wheel (must be wearing a band/music group t-shirt).
- Wednesday Oct 31- SAY “BOO” TO DRUGS
- Wear your (school-appropriate) Halloween costume. See the Costume Guidelines flyer. Enjoy the Club Food Fair at lunch at the Viking Stage area.
- Thursday Nov 1- “HAIRS” TO NO DRUGS
- Crazy hair day! Come to school with crazy hair and come by the Viking Stage at lunch to spin the Prize Wheel (must have a crazy hairstyle).
- Friday Nov 2- BE A DRUG-FREE SUPERHERO
- Wear your super-hero clothes/accessories (no costumes) to school, and “Give Hugs, Not Drugs” to your friends at lunch. See you the Halloween Boo-Ball after school!