Just got your iPad? click on the link to learn how to set it up.
If you do not have internet at home Internet Access at Home Application
If you are having iPad/technology trouble such as being locked out, App not working, Wi-Fi issues, or can’t download an App, submit an MVA STUDENT TECH SUPPORT FORM HERE. If the issue can not be remedied remotely you will be notified when to bring the device to the site.
How to access iPad, Google Drive, GMail, Jupitergrades, iBoss, Achieve 3000, Infinite Campus (Student Portal) Student Login Guide
Turn in work in Google Classroom
Offline access to Google Slides
Logging in and joining a class in Google Classroom
Organizing Google Drive
Opening assignments from Google Classroom to Notability
Quick Links to Student Grades
- How to access Jupiter Grades for the first time: [link]
- How to access grades on Jupiter Grades for Parents:[link]
- Video: Student/Parent Login [link]
- How to submit work in Jupiter Grades: [link]
Infinite Campus: Campus Portal
Parent Portal Guide [link]
How to Install these Applications
Google Classroom student tutorial [link]
Parents Guide to Google Classroom (English and Spanish) [link]
Google Drive: Backing up Notability to Google Drive: [link]
How to backup Notability to Google Drive Guide
Starting September 15th through December 31st we will return to FREE meal service for anyone in the community 2-18 years old.
**Student bar codes will no longer be required. Each individual will receive a bag containing breakfast, lunch, and fruit (regardless of income eligibility). For the time being, all schools will continue to serve meals on Tuesdays from 11 am – 1 pm (while supplies last). **
If you have not done so yet, please fill out a meal application. Even though everyone will receive meals for free, turning in an application will help your school obtain funding.
A partir del 15 de Septiembre hasta el 31 de Diciembre, regresaremos al servicio de comidas GRATUITO para cualquier persona de la comunidad de 2 a 18 años.
**Los códigos de barras de los estudiantes ya no serán necesarios. Cada individuo recibirá una bolsa que contiene desayuno, almuerzo y fruta (independientemente de la elegibilidad de ingresos). Por el momento, todas las escuelas continuarán sirviendo comidas los martes de 11 am-1 pm (mientras duren los suministros). **
Si aún no lo ha hecho, complete una solicitud de comida. Aunque todos recibirán comidas gratis, entregar una solicitud ayudará a su escuela a obtener fondos.
Virtual Before and After School Program 2020-2021 Activities
Due to the COVID-19 situation, we are helping families remotely register for the 2020-2021 school year. For now, all 7th and 8th graders have to complete the OLR (Online Registration) form only.
To complete the OLR, you need to:
- Use your computer, not mobile device
- Go to Infinite Campus Parent Portal
- Enter your account info.
a)If you have an account, you have received an email and a letter with your Username and instructions on how to reset your password if you need to.
b)If you don’t already have an account, you will receive an online registration letter mailed the week of 4/20/20 with your Campus Portal Activation Key and instructions on how to create an account.
4. Click “More” in the menu on the bottom left of the screen.
5. Click “Online Registration” at the bottom and follow the instructions to complete your Online Registration.
6. Click “Begin Registration” at the bottom of the page.
7. After you have successfully submitted your registration, it will look like this:
All remaining registration documents (Residency Affidavit, Emergency Card, Health Card, 7th grade immunizations, etc.) will be collected at a later date to finalize your registration.
Forgot your password?
- Use a computer, not mobile device
- Go to Infinite Campus Parent Portal
- Click “Forgot my password?” link and follow prompts
- Need more assistance? Fill in this (Mar Vista Academy Request for help form) https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdrJP3HwUrWhAqIlLL27ZiRdWcGOPtrt90xo9bCpVY-DL0T9w/viewform?usp=sf_link
Misplaced your Username or Campus Portal Activation Key?
- Fill in this (Mar Vista Academy Request for help form) https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdrJP3HwUrWhAqIlLL27ZiRdWcGOPtrt90xo9bCpVY-DL0T9w/viewform?usp=sf_link and our staff will get back to you within 72 hours.
Don’t have a computer or internet?
That’s okay. We’ll schedule an appointment with you once school re-opens.
Have any other questions?
Contact our Registrar Monica Yen at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a detail message at (619)628-5107