Just got your iPad? click on the link to learn how to set it up.
If you do not have internet at home Internet Access at Home Application
If you are having iPad/technology trouble such as being locked out, App not working, Wi-Fi issues, or can’t download an App, submit a Student Tech Form here. Then take your iPad to the school between 7:30am and 2:00pm. We will try to get it back to you within 24-28 hours.
How to access iPad, Google Drive, GMail, Jupitergrades, iBoss, Achieve 3000, Infinite Campus (Student Portal) Student Login Guide
Quick Links to Student Grades
- How to access Jupiter Grades for the first time: [link]
- How to access grades on Jupiter Grades for Parents:[link]
- Video: Student/Parent Login [link]
- How to submit work in Jupiter Grades: [link]
Infinite Campus: Campus Portal
Parent Portal Guide [link]
How to Install these Applications
Google Classroom student tutorial [link]
Parents Guide to Google Classroom (English and Spanish) [link]
Google Drive: Backing up Notability to Google Drive: [link]
Virtual Before and After School Program 2020-2021 Activities
Lunch applications for the 2020-2021 school year can be completed online.
If you do not recall your e-pin, please call App Support at (619) 585-7995.
Click on Campus Portal to begin the application.
Select the Step by Step Tutorial for additional support.
Select How to Parents Getting Barcode to see how to access barcode for obtaining meals.
How to Parents Creating e-Pin for lunch application.
Due to the COVID-19 situation, we are helping families remotely register for the 2020-2021 school year. For now, all 7th and 8th graders have to complete the OLR (Online Registration) form only.
To complete the OLR, you need to:
- Use your computer, not mobile device
- Go to Infinite Campus Parent Portal
- Enter your account info.
a)If you have an account, you have received an email and a letter with your Username and instructions on how to reset your password if you need to.
b)If you don’t already have an account, you will receive an online registration letter mailed the week of 4/20/20 with your Campus Portal Activation Key and instructions on how to create an account.
4. Click “More” in the menu on the bottom left of the screen.
5. Click “Online Registration” at the bottom and follow the instructions to complete your Online Registration.
6. Click “Begin Registration” at the bottom of the page.
7. After you have successfully submitted your registration, it will look like this:
All remaining registration documents (Residency Affidavit, Emergency Card, Health Card, 7th grade immunizations, etc.) will be collected at a later date to finalize your registration.
Forgot your password?
- Use a computer, not mobile device
- Go to Infinite Campus Parent Portal
- Click “Forgot my password?” link and follow prompts
- Need more assistance? Fill in this (Mar Vista Academy Request for help form) https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdrJP3HwUrWhAqIlLL27ZiRdWcGOPtrt90xo9bCpVY-DL0T9w/viewform?usp=sf_link
Misplaced your Username or Campus Portal Activation Key?
- Fill in this (Mar Vista Academy Request for help form) https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdrJP3HwUrWhAqIlLL27ZiRdWcGOPtrt90xo9bCpVY-DL0T9w/viewform?usp=sf_link and our staff will get back to you within 72 hours.
Don’t have a computer or internet?
That’s okay. We’ll schedule an appointment with you once school re-opens.
Have any other questions?
Contact our Registrar Monica Yen at email@example.com or leave a detail message at (619)628-5107
Good afternoon Viking Families,
It has been a pleasure working with you and your students. I want to wish
you the best this summer, take care, be safe and best of luck in high school.
Below is the link to our Virtual Promotion Ceremony. Once a Viking, always a Viking!
Please select Future Viking Video to learn about the wonderful opportunities at MVA